It’s here again…Monday.
Check out this fellow blogger’s interpretation of the day:
“Mondays are the worst. Mondays are the oatmeal raisin cookies that you thought were chocolate chip. Mondays are an emotional toe stub. Mondays are the obnoxious Facebook requests that fill up your notifications. Mondays are everything that butterflies, rainbows and happiness are not…”
Whether you love’em or hate’em here are a few way’s to make them better:
- Decide now what kind of day you are going to have. I mean it, decide. Don’t give anyone permission to decide otherwise.
- Decide now to have a healthy lunch. Even if you had a horrible breakfast, decide lunch will be different. Employees who eat healthy all day long are 25% more likely to have higher job performance. No McDonald’s today…
- Order a book on Amazon. Not a novel, but something that will compel you to greatness. Here is Amazon’s short list…love #10. Bottom line: LEADERS are READERS.
- Do something nice for someone. It doesn’t matter what it is. Putting others before yourself just makes the day better.
- Start dreaming. On the way to work or on the way home, turn off the music. Just dream. Dream of what you wish was different. What you wish could change. Dream of your future. Your family’s future. What’s holding you back from it becoming a reality? When you get home put your thoughts down on paper or on your phone. No better time to start then now…
Just because the weekend is over doesn’t mean Monday’s have to be horrible.